Does it bother you that people call the day after Thanksgiving Black Friday? It bothers me because your expectation has a lot to do with how life plays out. If you expect that it will be a bad day, it will be a bad day. It’s part of the Law of Attraction. You think it, say it, do it, attract more of it. Even the vary act of going from thinking it to saying it is attracting more of it.
I purpose an alternate approach this year. Join me in calling it pillar of white light Friday. Let’s set our expectations on the positive and that we will spread the light.
- fighting over that last toy of the year, let’s get in the polite argument, “You can have it.” “No, you have it.”
- pushing our way through the crowds, let’s offer to let people go and hold doors for them.
- going out Thursday, let’s spend that time with our families.
- planing on acquiring more, let’s go out with a heart of love and gift giving to our loved ones.
- shopping alone, make it a family affair and enjoy your time together.
- thinking you gotta have that item, think maybe it isn’t in your life chart.
I think for some people, the Friday after Thanksgiving marks a transition from being thankful to the chaos of a commercialized Christmas and Holiday Season. Being thankful is a good vibration as should be Christmas. Christmas should be about peace, love, giving. These are also high vibrations.
Finally the reason for the name, Pillar of White Light Friday is really about leaving good in the store after you leave. Drop a pillars of white light in strategic locations where good energy is needed the most. I’m thinking near the checkout lanes or the center of the store. Give the pillar the purpose of changing low vibrations to high vibrations.
It’s also about you spreading the light everywhere you go. Speak words of light to those around you. This is especially true when the guy next to you nudges you and says, “I’ve been here for an hour. These people are so slow.” He’s spreading low vibrations. Ask God for the wise words to say to spread the light. I’m thinking I’d go with something like, “I don’t know. I’m kind of a Spiritual person and if I am here for a while it’s because I’m meant to be here for a while.”
Best of luck to you on Pillar of White Light Friday. If you have any positive, encouraging stories, feel free to share them in the comments below. Let’s try to leave the low vibrations out and spread more high vibration stories to attract more good stories.