Thoughts come out of your heart. [See also Mark 7:21]
Thoughts are things. Thoughts become words and actions. Words and actions become other peoples thoughts. Rinse and Repeat. This is great for things like Sermons and positive thoughts. Positive high vibrations should spread.
But for negative thoughts, the sooner you stop the “rinse & repeat” process, the better it is for everyone. Take worry for example. If you tell someone you are worried about something. They worry too. Rinse and Repeat. Can you think of a huge example of this?
Protection. To combat a thought of worry, dread, fear, uncertainty, or doubt give it to God. You can write it down and put it in the Bible. You could write it down and throw it in a fire. You could surround the object of worry in the white light, a guardian angel, or your chosen protection. Once it is protected, you no longer have to worry.
Cleansing. We talked about light and the power of the sun in church, Sunday December 16th. You can cleanse your mind by hurling negative thoughts into the sun. You could make a habit of cleansing thoughts when you shower or wash your hands. You could visualize cleaning up a thought form with soap & bubbles.
Affirmations. I always thought as affirmations as something scary or cult-like. It turns out they are just positive thoughts that you can repeat or use to replace negative thoughts.
- Are you dealing with constant reminder of someone from your childhood or present always putting you down?
- “I am fine the way God made me.” or “I love myself.”
- Worry or Dread
- “I am safe.”
- Are you dealing with regret?
- “I forgive and release myself from past mistakes.”
- “I am healed, whole, and healthy.”
- Money. The funny thing here is I recently saw a statistic that said 24% of people constantly worry about money. I don’t know what kind of demographic was surveyed. Constantly is a pretty strong word.
- “Money comes to me easily and the process is always enjoyable.”
- “Everything is OK right now.”
If there is anything else you are dealing with. Please contact us and we can help you find an affirmation that will help you transform those negative thoughts into something positive that you can spread. Affirmations work by repeating and letting those thought forms replace others. It’s like a child where you swap a danger for a toy.
Negative thought forms are essentially low vibrations. You can also keep your vibration high and they can’t get to you. [See also Philippians 4:8]
Please share your Protection, Cleansing, or Affirmations in the comments below.